Re: [RML] SPAM

Piabinha at aol.com
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 09:45:59 EST

In a message dated 2/1/1999 8:43:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
atappin at ecn.net.au writes:

> Jim, I think we (Australia) with the help of the 82nd Airborne should take
> over all of New Guinea (including West Papua) then we would be able to get
> all the New Guinea rainbowfish species :-)

isn't it enough you people have taken over bali? can't throw a damn rock into
the island without hitting the head of some aussie asking for directions to
the next party...

imagine if the reverse happens? gamelan pubs in sydney? hey at least, the
food and music will be better and people will actually come to australia for
some culture!

tsuh yang chen, nyc (buying an anti-flame shield soon...)