Re: [RML] APR

Gary Lange (gwlange at stlnet.com)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:32:37 -0600

I'm real bummed with Wet Thumb Aquatics and their lack of concern for ordering
APR or and brine shrimp eggs. If anyone (in the US) wants APR I can sell you
some for $3 per ounce, postpaid. I'll ship it in small ziplocks, you'll have
to find an airtight container to store it in. Shipping it with a container
will probably cost you an extra $1 for postage. Email me off list for
specifics.

Gary Lange
gwlange at STLNET.com
Rainbowfish Study Group of North America
http://home.stlnet.com/~gwlange/rainbowfish.index.html