Re: [RML] SPAM Weather

James Capelle (jcapelle at gte.net)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 11:00:02 -0500

Rhonda,
I wonder what implications your making when you say," one of us big barramundi"?
I did look up the dictionary meaning for the word and I didn't place anyone I know
or know of in that class. From The American Heritage Dictionary of 1975 the
meaning of the word barramundi is; "Any of the several Australian food fish, such
as the river fish Scleropages leichhardtdii or the lungfish Neocereratodus
forsteri". Now I ve always (and I ve never(I don't think)have met you face to
face) placed you high on the food chain on all the lists that I know you from. I
think another fish may have been a better one to ID with, maybe a King Barracuda (
female one of course). JiM C.