Re: [RML] SPAM Weather

James Capelle (jcapelle at gte.net)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 08:14:01 -0500

Well C. Shamsid-Deen(I don't know if you are a MR or MS. What does C. stand
for?)
I'll be there too. The TBAS Tampa Bay Aquarium Soc. is going to have taks
entered in what we call the Aquarium Beautiful. It started last year where the
TBAS was asked to start and set up a show within the show (on the 1st fl) of
tanks set up fully natural. We started small and had about 10 tanks with two
classes, 10 gal or larger. I won the 10 gal size and with Rainbowfish. This
year we have more entries. I'll also be mannning the booth for Hillborough
Comm. College, presenting Fishery and Aquacultural Science courses on Sunday
afternoon between (I think ) 2 to 4 PM.
One of my fellow student tells me his boss knows me from the list, are this
person? If you are you already know the deal for sun fell through this year and
we will get a bit of rain and by then we'll be entering the "RAINY SEASON", so
bring the rain gear.
I thought the show was two or three days, are you useing your company's money
and good will to spend some time here on vacation? JiM C.