Re: [RML] Spam Girlfriend 1.0 computer application

Julie Zeppieri (jazep at www.peter.unmack.net)
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 01:19:31 -0700 (MST)

Rhonda

Thanks for thinking of me, Gupp, but I already have a copy. Only bug is
that it has way to much space taken up by cichlid info and not enough
dedicated to Oz/NG stuff. Other than that it is one of the best versions I
have found. I think I'll keep this one for awhile. ;)

Julie Z. <><