Re: [RML] Brine Shrimp alternatives

LeeH920226 at aol.com
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:56:18 EST

In a message dated 2/10/98 4:13:36 PM, Rhonda Wilson wrote:

> I have eggs but never used them much this is a much
>better method at least IMO. Cheap and easy.

I don't seem to be able to produce the amount of microworms or Vinegar eels
that I need to feed my fry. Grindal worms do a little better (for the larger
fry) but still I cannot get enough, like I am able to with brine shrimp. I
hatch about a tablespoonful of eggs each day. Cheap at last year's prices -
probably very expensive at this year's prices. A can (15 oz) lasts about 3
months at $10 US.

Lee Harper