Re: [RML] Only for North Americans

Roy Hunter (rainbows01 at sprynet.com)
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 08:00:30 -0700

Unmack, I look foreword to ripping you up in your own back yard.... The
cool thing is I think the Qldrs will help.. I know Rob is going too!
Between me and Rob, You haven't got a chance!!!!! You better stay home down
in Victoria, your ego may get a little bruised, I dont want you to come
back to the states with your tail between your legs....

OK MR. webmaster why dont you do a small web page and we will put it up and
when it dont work we can all snicker at ya! Of course you cant steal the
code. I know that will make it pretty hard for you but we will see how you
do. Seriously, do something with it and I will put it in the page.

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America
visit our website at:
http://208.135.166.41

> From: peter.unmack at ASU.Edu
> To: rainbowfish at pcug.org.au
> Subject: Re: [RML] Only for North Americans
> Date: Sunday, February 16, 1997 9:17 PM
>
> On Sun, 16 Feb 1997, Harro Hieronimus wrote:
>
> > I'm coming to the States (to Erie, Pennsylvania) in April/May. If
anybody
> > wants to meet me there (I hope to give also lectures on rainbows there)
he