Re: [RML] Home page

Roy Hunter (rainbows01 at sprynet.com)
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 21:08:46 -0700

Thank you for your complement. This is one of my classics, not putting the
' in dont. Would you believe that the spell checker in Microsoft does not
show don't as an appreciate correction to dont unless you add it to the
dictionary! I am even using MS office 97!

Congrats Microsoft!

Sometimes a simple bit of constructive criticism is enough to change a
habit for life!

On that note, Alan you know that rot gut beer you make.....

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America
visit our website at: