Re: [RML] Home page

Roy Hunter (rainbows01 at sprynet.com)
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 16:29:47 -0700

There is a speel checker in front page but it would be so out of my nature
is everything was spelled correctly!! tell me what page and word and I am
sure I can fix it for you. I will not however use Australian fake
english,,, like "colour"
"doctour" "catalogue" "monologue" "spewing" or SPASTIC!

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America
visit our website at: