Re: #rainbowfish

Alan Ford (aford at pcug.org.au)
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 10:30:04 +1100

At 07:24 AM 2/12/97 +1100, you wrote:
>Rhonda raises a good point -
>
>The only women present at the "buck's nights" that I recall (through a hazy
>fog) were strippers. HOW GOOD IS THIS VIRTUAL REALITY STUFF ANDREW AND
>TROY?
>I might even be convinced to tune in. Will Rhonda show us a new side to her
>many-facetted talents? maybe she is not just a welcome participant in
>discussion ?

Hi Bruce,

I wonder how good Rhonda looks in a "G string" ??? ;)

She does have a point though. ("Is she invited" ?) I have seen some of
Andrew's Virtual Reality stuff and he has seen a little of mine...Maybe we
will have to tone it down a touch - nah, a whole heap!

It will be good to see you attend, I hope you do. Be sure to have an
adequate supply of cold beer with you, you will see what I mean when we get
started. This could be our best ever turn out yet.

I will be sharing Andrew's PC as I am almost out of internet time - yet again...

Changing the subject -

We felt we had to nip poor old Gordon in the bud. We felt he was about to
start a war that would have done noone any good. I actually felt strongly
enough about him that I asked Andrew to hold off sending a reply. I
*wanted* to contribute to this one...
Talk abou the pot calling the kettle black!
I could see just who *was* the BS artist. :-)

Pete is jumping for joy at our firm and positive action.

Cheers
Alan
Alan Ford aford at pcug.org.au Canberra, Australia

Perfect Love and Perfect Trust.