RE: [RML] what fish are there in the Eden, NSW area

peter.unmack at ASU.Edu
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:27:40 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Matthew Stanton wrote:

> small fee. If you are using non standard methods such as fine nets then you
> will need a scientific collecting permit which is available from the
> This is free but will take a few weeks.

Don't know when you last applied for a permit, but mine cost $100, and then
you need to have an animal ethics permit too which costs another $100 plus all
the paperwork, plus the ethics committee only meets every so often. I believe
this is standard now for everyone in NSW.

Peter Unmack