Re: [RML] Aqua Geo (was question)

Piabinha at aol.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:28:49 EST

In a message dated 2/14/2000 9:56:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
peter.unmack at ASU.Edu writes:

> Do any Americans get Heiko's Aqua journal? I'm chasing the following which
> was recently published:
>
> (from another email...)
> Jerry's paper on some new Australian Mogurndas has been published by Aqua
> (journal by Heiko Bleher) which just came out. The paper is by Allen
> and Jenkins.
>
> I need it for a paper I am trying to finish off on the Alice Springs region
> and Jerry is out of country.

yo, peter, heiko's AquaGeo is sometimes found in newstands, larger ones like
at B & N in new york. but it comes out irregularly.

btw, don't you know to put a better topic in the subject line? what's meant
by "question?" sheesh, peter, you've been in this country so long and you
still acting like an australian...

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA