Re: [RML] help

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 22:50:31 +1100

At 21:49 18/12/98 -0600, Gary wrote:
>egads, when did it change? I've been email all of these lost slobs the
message
>that was posted last January by Jason. Please if someone knows for sure
please
>repost the actual site. I think I've been using that for who/what where when
>rainbow :-) last time it worked was in mid October. I think that
>Majordomo at auug.org.au
>is the old address

It never changed:

Mail sent to

majordomo at auug.org.au, majordomo at pcug.org.au, and majordomo at tip.net.au ALL
go to the same majordomo mailing list bot.

For myself I have always used majordomo at auug.org.au because that is what I
got used to... but it doesn't make one whit of difference. ;)

Cheers, Andrew

Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.tip.net.au/~andrew

"If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to
show you how it's done."
Scott Adams
You can catch me sometimes on ICQ at UIN 22207958....