Re: [RML] Intro book

Sun, 15 Dec 1996 13:35:26 +1000

Welcome Tim,

We all started much the same way - saw the fish and liked them and then
caught the disease.

I think the orange book by Ray Leggett ( and John Merrick) would be your
best starting point but have a look at Adrian Tappin's Home Page via the
links on the ANGFA Home Page and you will get l;ots of good info too;

Cheers

Bruce

Bruce Hansen, ANGFA
Check out our web site a http://www.angfa.org
Remember, "When in doubt, leave it out!"