Re: [RML] Breathable bags

Mon, 9 Dec 1996 14:27:33 +1000

Roy left us a few of the Kordon bags to plkay with but I have been unable
to find a situation when they would be ideally suited.

On the surface a good Idea but in practice?

BTW I seem to remember that Heiko was a proponent of full (of water that
is) bags
but was laughed at by the audience when he presented the idea at a talk he
gave ?at an Aquarama a few years ago - I am not sure if they had these bags
then.

Bruce Hansen