Re: [RML] Waterfall Creek Rainbow

Sun, 8 Dec 1996 09:39:21 +1000

We await delivery of the next FOS from the printers as I write/type/speak.
It will be a collectors issue with more pages than usual and dozens of
Gunther Schmidas superb shots - we believe that many members will order
extra copies to keep or to hand around to other aquarists to show them why
we "just keep creek fish".

Bruce Hansen