RE: [RML] cold/SPAM

jazep at www.peter.unmack.net
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 08:20:31 -0700 (MST)

Alan

1) Just consider me mulitlingual. ;-)
2) That's why we Yanks like you Aussies so much, we don't have to tell the
difference as you are so very much of both. :-)
3) Think of it as my way of lessening the profanity. "Ass" is profane, but
"Arse" is Shakespeare... ;-)

Julie <><
PS: Now it's *your* turn to divest yourself of that * at #$!!%&*!!
WINMAIL.DAT garbage!! I had to cut at least FOUR pages of text in order to
reply. Urgh! ( :-) )