Re: [RML] SPAM:Andrew, Andrew

Cary Hostrawser (caryho at ix.netcom.com)
Sun, 08 Dec 1996 15:13:51 GMT

I occasionally have my server screw up and not recognise the remove
message command from my email software. It usually happens with a bad
connection and the operation timing out while picking up email. This
will result in me getting all my email twice. Chris could have been a
victim to one of these errors. As I didn't see a double post by Andrew
lately.

On Sun, 8 Dec 1996 17:50:48 +1100, "Bruce Hansen"
<bhansen at ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>Perhaps Chris has "double vision" ;-)
>
>Bruce Hansen
>ANGFA
>
>email: bhansen at ozemail.com.au
>Don't miss the ANGFA web pages at -
>http://www.ozemail.com.au/~fisher/angfa.htm
>

>At 02:41 PM 12/7/96 -0500, Chris wrote:
>>
>>Hansen has a propensity to post his mailings twice. I noticed the same
>thing
>>happening to you lately!;-) I think you've had a harder week than you
>know!
>
>Which ones in particular? I get all mail repeated to the list and I can't
>remember seeing any repeated.
>
>Regards, Andrew

Cary Hostrawser

Minnesota Aquarium Society
http://www.mn-aquarium.org/

Rainbowfish Study Group of North America
http://home.earthlink.net/~sbuckel/index.html