Re:Spam [RML] a book

jazep at www.peter.unmack.net
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 22:17:16 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Cary Hostrawser wrote:

> If its by Axelrod, how did he ever get all those dead fish he takes
> pictures of to breed? He must be quite the breeder :`)

I don't dispute his breeder's skill -- he prob has bred a lot of difft
fish. He just can't take photos worth a da**. Prob has no patience
whatsoever, so just offs em so's they'll sit still. ;-) hey, Charley
Grimes is a pretty decent fish breeder, and yet he has this great (funny
as He**!!) slide show of nuthin' but corpses. He *says* that it was an
accidental mass fish kill -- I wonder though, if it wasn't planned so he
could have the mat'l for that great show? ;-) (BIG winky, as Charley's a
good guy)
JZ <><