[RML] Re: Happy holidays

parin_iceyfist (parin_iceyfist at yahoo.co.uk)
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:28:57 -0000

--- In r_m_l at yahoogroups.com, Gary Lange <rainbowfish4u2 at y...> wrote:

> Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays whatever they may be for you.
Take a break and enjoy the people around you that put up with our
fishy quirks the rest of the year. The fish will survive a few days
without food and the water change :-) Best wishes for the new year.

> Gary Lange

Have a nice one everyone! Party good, but be safe.
And all the best for 2006, may it be a great year for all of us!
I know it will for me, because I'm going to be a godfather next summer! :D

Regards