AW: [RML] Re: Goo obo gudgeon article

Harro Hieronimus (harro.hieronimus at t-online.de)
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 07:43:44 +0100

Sorry, we do not have the website in English and no exact plans to do
so. However, if you have any questions I will readily answer!

Regards Harro

IRG webmaster

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: r_m_l at yahoogroups.com [r_m_l at yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von
conwayl72
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. Dezember 2005 10:39
An: r_m_l at yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [RML] Re: Goo obo gudgeon article

Is there anyway to view the IRG website in English? I have tried a
few of the page translators but none seem to work....

--- In r_m_l at yahoogroups.com, "Harro Hieronimus"
<harro.hieronimus at t...> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> the next IRG meeting is from June 10th to 11th in Harrachov,
Czechia,
> not far from Dresden, Germany (or for the ones not familiar with
the
> Florence of Germany, not too far from Berlin and Prague) and yes,
we
> would like you to sign up although the attendance is free (but we
can't
> guarantee a hotel room if you don't book in advance, same with
meals).
> Everybody who wants to attend and hear e.g. Gary Lange on Irian
Jaya may
> send an email to me privately and I will send the registration
form as
> soon as it is ready. BTW, prepayment required if you want to
register.
> Again, whoever wants to attend the IRG meeting all lectures and
the sale
> have free admittance. In the past it has been useful to order fish
in
> advance as some of our breeders only or chiefly bring those fish
they
> know for sure they'll sell.
>

> Regards Harro
>

> -----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Auftrag von
> parin_iceyfist
> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2005 10:14
> An: r_m_l at yahoogroups.com
> Betreff: [RML] Re: Goo obo gudgeon article
>

> Hi Gary,
>
> When and where is the next IRG convention and do I need to sign up
or
> can I simply attend?
>
> BTW do you think the Goo-obo and the Peacock gudgeon can be kept in
> the same tank, or will they fight?
>
> Regards
>
> --- In r_m_l at yahoogroups.com, Gary Lange <rainbowfish4u2 at y...>
wrote:

> > Does that mean I should start telling my pair to get going and
start
> producing some fry :-) ?? That would also mean that instead of the
> Europeans just talking about it that they'll actually show up at
the
> IRG convention! Be there or be Goo obo less :-)
> >
> > Another point on the nesolepsis that Kent is now using. They
look
> very different than the fish that he originally collected as he
says
> in his article. Even if you had nesolepsis they don't look
anything
> like these guys as these are much more colorful than the
originals.
> He used the brightest colored fish from every spawn as his next
fish
> for breeding. I normally don't like sports but there is so much
color
> in these that they really rival <almost> a peacock gudgeon in full
> color.
> >
> > BTW shipping Morgurnda eggs or Allomogurnda eggs would
probably be
> a tough thing to do. They really need a lot of "fathering" and
> fanning. One of the first transfers of M. mogurnda eggs happened
from
> the Dallas aquarium back in the Mid-eighties when David Schlesser,
> then working at the aquarium scraped some eggs off of the glass and
> gave them to Charles Harrison who then drove straight thru to St.
> Louis. He only got a few of the already eyed up eggs to hatch. I
> think you would have a real problem trying to have these eggs in
> transit longer than about 2 days w/o having massive egg losses.
Some
> things you just have to ship as fish.
> >
> > Gary Lange
> >
> > Christophe Mailliet <christophe.mailliet at w...> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > If I'm not mistaken, Allomogurnda nesolepis was present in
Europe a

_
> > XXL-Speicher, PC-Virenschutz, Spartarife & mehr: Nur im WEB.DE
Club!

> > Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?
mc=021130

> > Banana fish Fish oil Fish oil supplement Fish
pond
> liner Fish food Fish pond heater
> > Visit your group "r_m_l" on the web.

> Service.
> > Yahoo! Shopping
> > Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

> Banana
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Banana+fish&w1=Banana+fish&w2=Fish+

oil&w3=Fish+oil+supplement&w4=Fish+pond+liner&w5=Fish+food&w6=Fish+po
nd+
> heater&c=6&s=114&.sig=3IDnUAMqHVq5RrHq3NFxwQ> fish
>
> Fish
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fish+oil&w1=Banana+fish&w2=Fish+oil

&w3=Fish+oil+supplement&w4=Fish+pond+liner&w5=Fish+food&w6=Fish+pond+
hea
> ter&c=6&s=114&.sig=ohtT-aTSiI82EpFP1HagAA> oil
>
> Fish
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fish+oil+supplement&w1=Banana+fish&

w2=Fish+oil&w3=Fish+oil+supplement&w4=Fish+pond+liner&w5=Fish+food&w6
=Fi
> sh+pond+heater&c=6&s=114&.sig=_SaiMU6YFfs8nOp0RXuZXA> oil
supplement

> Fish
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fish+pond+liner&w1=Banana+fish&w2=F

ish+oil&w3=Fish+oil+supplement&w4=Fish+pond+liner&w5=Fish+food&w6=Fis
h+p
> ond+heater&c=6&s=114&.sig=qEJKfGJNLOVUBiIg3tEehQ> pond liner
>
> Fish
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fish+food&w1=Banana+fish&w2=Fish+oi

l&w3=Fish+oil+supplement&w4=Fish+pond+liner&w5=Fish+food&w6=Fish+pond
+he
> ater&c=6&s=114&.sig=jKbFVoTYZ0tRsI7m7NoQiw> food
>
> Fish
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fish+pond+heater&w1=Banana+fish&w2=