RE: [RML] Harvey Creek Breeding

Julie Zeppieri (bowluvr at hotmail.com)
Sat, 03 Dec 2005 10:36:50 -0800

If the male is that aggressive, try using as large a tank as possible,
condition the female well before putting in the male, and use LOTS of cover
so she can hide easily. Check daily and be prepared to remove the male at
1st sign of trouble. Feed well. When you see eggs in the mop, then you can
put them back into the main community tank. If you are careful and watch
them closely, you can get an aggro pair to spawn and not lose the female...
most of the time. ;-)

Julie <'><