[RML] Moving to the New Year for a change ...

Ken Brook (kbrook at netspace.net.au)
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:27:03 +1000

Yes was close the rainwater idea in "BrisVegas" myself but then you'd have to
decide about the industrial pollutants that settle on our roofs .... maybe could
use a "discard the first flush system" (remember seeing the system from
somewhere). But if there's a drought like recently - you'd need many many
barrels to buffer you against the climate.

And BrisVegas indeed from undeclared whereabouts list member... comments like
this make we banana benders get out the secession papers again ... and have
you noticed that very few decent native fish live south of the Tweed River
anyway ... :-)