Re: SPAM (was Re: [RML] inches) now Aus Politics :P

Merlin (merlin at orac.net.au)
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 00:10:10 +1000

hehhhee I could never vote for her looks, I have not seen her face - I cant
get past her legs <g>

Cheers
Merlin

merlin at orac.net.au
Sysop Merlin's Cave BBS. Ph: Canberra Aus. 02 6291 0305

Note new web URL *** http://users.orac.net.au/~merlin

"I am a stag of seven tines;
I am a wide flood on a plain;
I am a wind on the deep waters;
I am a shining tear of the sun;
I am a hawk on a cliff;
I am fair among flowers;
I am a God who sets the head afire with smoke."