Re: [RML] SPAM IRC #rml

Merlin (merlin at orac.net.au)
Sat, 08 Aug 1998 11:57:04 +1000

You were right not to Op me Pete, I just may have kicked your ass yet again :P

As for the others, well I wasn't bothered once somebody other than you had
Ops :P

Cheers
Merlin

merlin at orac.net.au
Sysop Merlin's Cave BBS. Ph: Canberra Aus. 02 6291 0305

Note new web URL *** http://users.orac.net.au/~merlin

"I am a stag of seven tines;
I am a wide flood on a plain;
I am a wind on the deep waters;
I am a shining tear of the sun;
I am a hawk on a cliff;
I am fair among flowers;
I am a God who sets the head afire with smoke."