Re[2]: A New Rainbow Species?

Andrew.Boyd at dfat.gov.au
Tue, 27 Aug 96 16:25:24 EST

Julie Z. wrote:

>I think that people like this should be tarred and feathered and strung
>up by their (unmentionables)!!! Why has no one written any articles
>exposing the scam this a**hole is playing on the fish-buying public?
>Someone should get the facts and then desicrate him in FAMA or TFH or a
>similar publication. This practice should be stopped. Are rainbowfish
>going to become the next blood parrot cichlids? Are we going to let
>them? There are some pretty "big" names in our group here. Maybe we
>should take it upon ourselves to get this BS exposed for what it is.
>Yes. If need be I will volunteer to write something, even if only for
>our local club. Who else will join me?

Hiya Julie... I'd be wary of out'n'out warfare with a commercial
breeder/dealer - they are just the sort to sue if they feel
threatened. I'd suggest a guerilla campaign of undermining them
quietly wherever possible... I think that the list is a good place to
start - we'll all have their names - some of us are important (or like
to think we are ;) ) in our own respective fields, be they
hobbyist/scientist/whatever...

I'd start by advertising for them, make it sound complementary on the
surface so that they are lulled, and white-ant 'em behind their backs!

But that's just the sort of guy I am ;)

Regards, Andrew
One pissed off Barrimundi
Julie Zeppieri <><