Re: [RML] goyder rivers

Sun, 27 Apr 1997 17:17:19 +1000

John,

The consensus seems to be high pH( 7.8 - 8), reasonably hard (250 - 300
ppm) and coolish (20 - 24 C) with lots of vegetable and insect components
in the diet. The fry should have extra cancium at all times - ask Roy about
his reef Blocks.

Bruce Hansen, ANGFA
Check out our web site a http://www.angfa.org
Remember, "When in doubt, leave it out!"