Re: [RML] No mail for a week

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 18:30:09 +1000

Scott wanted this one to go to the list.... I hope :)

>From: Scott.Hunt at mailhost.dpie.gov.au
>Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 8:06:54 +1000
>Subject: Re: [RML] No mail for a week
>To: rainbowfish-owner at pcug.org.au (Reply Requested)
>
>>reach me at:
>>roy at angfa.org
>
>I thought this was the problem! ;-)
>
>Cheers.
>Scott Hunt
>

>rainbowfish-owner#064#pcug.org.au - SMTPGATE at WT400 on 18/04/97 12:04:39 AM
>To: rainbowfish#064#pcug.org.au - SMTPGATE at WT400
>cc:
>Subject: [RML] No mail for a week
>
>If any of you have sent me private mail to the roy at angfa.org address in the
>last week and wondered why I haven't answered it well I didn't get it
>because the mail server is down for repair. Reply to this message with you
>message and I will get it.....
>
>Roy Hunter
>Co-Chairman
>ANGFA of North America
>visit the ANGFA website at:
>http://www.angfa.org
>reach me at:
>roy at angfa.org

Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.pcug.org.au/~andrew
"May you kindle Fire and never be burned by it,
May the Air never send storms across your path,
May the path across the Earth be a soft one,
May the Water of your tears always taste sweet with joy,
May your Spirit find your own true path...."