Re: [RML] TFH again please

Frex (frex at macrae.com.au)
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 17:39:31 +1000

At 10:43 AM 4/22/97 +1000, Richard wrote:

> I don't know if people replied to my posting
> on the TFH mag because I had been desubcribed
> since Easter, ( I don't know how it happened, Andrew
> has not replied to my emails)

Excuse me? Did you send me any? If anyone sends me mail, if it is a
request, I answer it. I take that seriously...

For info, your cit account is bouncier than Sam Fox... if I had replied (and
frankly, I am not going to bother trolling through my outbox after that
crack...) it probably didn't reach you...

For seconds... Rhonda did offer publicly to send you the TFH article, and
AFAIK you haven't responded to her otherwise you wouldn't be asking again...

Regards, Andrew Boyd
(Co-owner, RML)
Frex the Castor Dragon aka Andrew Boyd - frex at macrae.com.au
"Then the time comes when it is clear nothing new or important will
be done: and one draws out the ledger and begins to itemise what
there is, of value, that can be offered to posterity. And here is
a good deed, and there an act of courage: during this year one worthy
story was told, during that decade involvement in an important social
movement. If there are babies, that is logged in. If there are books,
they are noted. Loving friends. Wives and husbands. Kindness to
small animals. A hill bearing your name. But the laurels you've counted
on, they've turned to dust."
Harlan Ellison, Introduction to "Prayers to Broken Stones"