Re: [RML] Plant Info

Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:40:34 +1000

Everybody,

Are there any of the A-Z's that you don't have? I think we have done 3
plants and 22 fish but we haven't done an index since the end of 1995.

Ambassis agassizi
A. macleayi

Apogon hyalosoma

Bostricthys zonatus

Butis butis

Cairnsicthys

Denariusa bandata

Elops australis

Favonigobius tamarensis

Gobiopterus semivestitus

Hemigobius hoeveni

Kurtus gulliveri

Melanotaenia duboulayi
M. nigrans

Nothestes robusta

Pseudomugil cyanodorsalis
P. mellis
P. signifer

Quiricthys stramineus

Redigobius balteatus
R. bikolanus

Strongylura kreffti

For the plant people the 3 done so far are-

Blyxa
Glossostigma
Utricularia

If you are a member of ANGFA anywhere and you want back issues of these
write to us. If you aren't and you want them then join :-)

If the list doesn't include a fish or plant you are interested in or have
some expertise on then fill in a fact sheet for us. PLEASE. Either Barry or
myself will be happy to send ( email or snail mail) you some blank forms.

By the way we are working on a project that may allow us to get them done
in colour for no increase in subscription rates. Stay tuned.

Cheers

Bruce Hansen, ANGFA
Check out our web site a http://www.angfa.org
Remember, "When in doubt, leave it out!"