Re: praecox, was:[RML] M Lakamora

Wed, 16 Apr 1997 20:38:36 +1000

For me one of the most appealing things about Rainbowfishes is the variety
of sizes, forms, colours and patterns and there seems to be a group or a
species within the family to keep most people happy.

Certainly "bigger is not necessarily better" - with Rainbowfish too ;-)

Bruce Hansen, ANGFA
Check out our web site a http://www.angfa.org
Remember, "When in doubt, leave it out!"