Re: [RML] empire gudgeons

Sat, 12 Apr 1997 18:11:16 +1000

Mike,

Fear not! They may very well indeed be wild-caught. The Northern Territory
Govt has issued a few export permits for wild-caught native fish for
aquarium purposes and one of my patients is the exporter who got the fish
from John Doley ( who has a permit) and sent them over to Southland last
week.

The eel-tails and grunters will certainly be wild, as will the Empires. Any
Rain bows however will probably NOT be.

Cheers

Bruce

Bruce Hansen, ANGFA
Check out our web site a http://www.angfa.org
Remember, "When in doubt, leave it out!"