Re: [RML] Live Food

jazep at www.peter.unmack.net
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 08:44:05 -0700 (MST)

Bruce,

While you are at it, you should ask him to send you a slide or two of his
fish room tanks -- incredible!! Peter and I were lucky enough to get a
showing of the presentation he gave to BAKA (?) last time he was in the US
(He stayed w/ us for a few days so Peter could show him around the desert
a bit.). If I could get just one of my tanks to look close to *any* of
his, I would be a happy fishkeeper... :)

Julie <><