SPAM (was Re: [RML] Fry food)

Frex (frex at macrae.com.au)
Thu, 03 Apr 1997 00:54:58 +1000

At 05:50 AM 4/2/97 +1000, Dr Bruce wrote:
>Thanks Wim,
>
>It will be interesting to find out if Ivermectin kills Planaria as it is
>available here and is relatively non-toxic. It certainly does a good job on
>most snails and seems to be the most effective treatment for Camallanus
>(sorry Andrew - I only have experience with underwater use, and have not
>seen any reliable reports of it's use in desert medicine!)

Just don't get the desert medicine mixed up with the dessert wine, Bruce! ;)

Regards, Andrew
Frex the Castor Dragon - Dragon and Proud! frex at angfa.org
"May you kindle Fire and never be burned by it,
May the Air never send storms across your path,
May the path across the Earth be a soft one,
May the Water of your tears always taste sweet with joy,
May your Spirit find your own true path...."