Re: [RML] Peacock gudgeons in AFM

shamus at nwstar.com
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:57:20 -0600

I have some peacocks....they are still young....They have spawned
once...a couple weeks ago...But they didnt hatch..this was their
first "brood"...so..I didnt expect much from them...

Neat little fish though. I would like to get my hands on some other
species of gudgeons, they are quite addictive.

Shamus

Shamus Page
shamus at nwstar.com
http://www.nwstar.com/~sas