Re: [RML] Peacock gudgeons in AFM

C. Shamsid-Deen (csha at flashmail.com)
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:54:24 -0500

Bruce,

I found that nearly all of my babies had the black on the fins but that
percentage wasn't female. Some seemed to lose it after a time. I stopped
relying on it until they were at least 1/2 to 3/4 inch size. BTW, I don't
have any cover on my 20Ls although do have a lot of java moss in one of
them which maintains a self sustaining population. I like that because I
can harvest some for club auctions and not do much work in between. :)

carvi