RE: [RML] Re: I.D. anyone?

Jack Betz (jackbetz at bellatlantic.net)
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 17:14:24 -0400

I think it looks more like a Bedotia sp. than a Melanotaenia sp. If the
angle was a bit different, I think the red spots on the rear outside edges
of the tail would be more visible. With the angle and lighting in this photo
the spots are "just" visible. The black midline stripe also runs completely
through the tail as in B. geayi.
Jack

inbow.JPG
Thanks very much :)