Re: [RML] Blackmasts

Bruce Hansen (bruceh at powerup.com.au)
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:17:09 +1000

<x-html>
Most rainbows are Michael , even when catching them from the wild. After the initial capture shock and injuries they generally take transport very well - I have carried them around in the back of my 4WD for up to 10 days without feeding and only occasional water changes when it was necessary and only had minimal losses.

Regards,
Bruce Hansen
president at angfa.org.au
Please visit us at http://www.angfa.org.au
----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Eckardt
To: Rainbow List
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 12:20 AM
Subject: re: [RML] Blackmasts

Thanks to all for your references. I really appreciate it.
They do look like interesting fish. Does anyone know about their availability in the hobby in North America?
Not that I have any room right now, but maybe this will give me reason to buy another tank ...

By the way, in March I brought 20 0.5-1" M. boesemani from Germany (in my backpack!) to Canada. After a trip of 16 hrs, all fish survived. Tough little buggers.