Re: [RML] Rads & Rainbows VS ferral fish!

Dennis Holmes (dhdesign at onthenet.com.au)
Sun, 09 Apr 2000 22:19:51 +1000

Hi Bruce
Soory I've been getting confused, too many Bruce's - Barry Meiklejohn, Bruce
Sambell and yourself
Deeper and larger pools up stream or down stream?

Will I find colour variations or body shapes of the same Rainbows in
different creeks or would that just be the stage of maturity they are at?

I've put one of the female fish with no spot in with my son's guppies, 2
weeks ago, now it has the black spot, is it a guppy or can Gambusia cross
breed?

Sorry to bug you with so many silly questions I'm just hungry for
knowledge(I'm also not good at spelling)
Dennis

> From: "Bruce Hansen" <bruceh at powerup.com.au>
> Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 21:55:18 +1000
> To: <rainbowfish at pcug.org.au>
> Subject: Re: [RML] Rads & Rainbows VS ferral fish!
>
> Dennis
>
> I still think they are Gambusia - do the males have pink and green and blue
> areas on their bodies and fins? If they are the same colour as the females
> just smaller then they probably aren't Guppies.
>
> The bigger rainbows are probably in the deeper and larger pools.
>
> Regards,
> Bruce Hansen
> president at angfa.org.au
> Please visit us at http://www.angfa.org.au

Attachment Converted: "C:\EUDORA\Attach\fish.jpeg"