Re: [RML] fine mesh sources

Gupp (gupp at naturalaquariums.com)
Sun, 02 Apr 2000 09:10:59 -0600

Have you thought of trying cheese cloth? It should be readily available
and pretty cheap. Heck most fabrics should work, old sheets ripped up
should do the trick well too. I've used old cotton (not terry cloth)
toweling when making cream cheese, where cheese cloth was called for so
it should work for the fruit flies, as long as it doesn't have holes. :)

Rhonda

--
http://naturalaquariums.com