Re: [acn-l] question for members

peter.unmack at asu.edu
Tue, 11 May 1999 12:46:03 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 10 May 1999, Chris Scharpf wrote:

> What, then, will dues paying members get for their dues (other than the
> satisfaction of supporting a good cause)?

I'm only speculating here, but I think the whole idea would be to do away with
dues altogether. It is likely one could offer a paper version for a fee to
those that want it, but not having dues saves one having to have a treasury,
tax issues to deal with, printing costs, postage costs, various hassles and
likely other facets.

Cheers
Peter Unmack