Re: [acn-l] New Forestry Website for Southern Africa

Andrea Bullock (abullock at ulb.ac.be)
Sun, 08 Mar 1998 18:22:47 +0100

Thank you very much for the information concerning the web stie for
Southern african Forests. I am a native of Sault Ste. Marie Canada and,
therefore partial to boreal forest. I'll take a look at your site. By the
way, I received your message twice.

Sncerely,

Andrea Bullock