FW: Magnuson Act

Chris Scharpf (cscharpf at baltimore.wbdoner.com)
Thu, 20 Jun 1996 14:20:30 +0800 (U)

Forwarded from ELASMO-L.
To: elasmo-l at umassd.edu
From: SANFORD MOSS on Wed, Jun 19, 1996 4:32 PM
Subject: Magnuson Act (forwarded from Linda Martin)

The following is forwarded from Linda Martin. Please address replies to her

Dear Friends: Here's an update from WA DC on reauthorization of the
Magnuson Fishery Management and Conservation Act. Find an extra 5
minutes in your busy life & make a very valuable contribution...as
described below.

Best Wishes,

Linda Martin