web links (fwd)

Rob Huntley (rob at pinetree.pinetree.org)
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 07:53:10 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 96 15:38:18 0000
From: Marcy Roth <coral at igc.apc.org>
To: rob at pinetree.org
Subject: web links

Hello,

Congratulations on your great web site -- we just got ours up and
running, so we know how much work it can be! We would like to link
our site to yours by putting your URL on our site, in our Reef
Links Library. If you are interested, please send us a confirmation
of your URL address. Ours is http://www.blacktop.com/coralforest

In case you're not familiar with us, Coral Forest is a nonprofit
membership organization based in San Francisco. Our organization
as founded in 1993 to educate and activate the public about the
global threat to coral reefs.

Coral reefs have been called the "rainforests of the sea".
They are one of the most biologically complex and fragile of
the Earth's habitats, and they are being destroyed at an alarming rate.
Through our web site and other endeavors, we strive to help people
learn about the importance of reefs and ways to protect them.
We hope you will join us and look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Marcy Roth
Campaign Manager

Coral Forest